Friday 10 July 2015

CANCUN, MEXICO 2014 PART 3: Exploring Isla Mujeres

Just across from Cancun there is a little island full of activities, restaurants and shopping to do that you can visit.



Cancun
Cancun



The isla was amazing for photography and seeing different perspectives of things!









These were designed in the shape of island.


My most favourite picture I took.
Cancun really does have the bluest sea I've seen!
Rocks








Infinity pool





Another chance to swim with Dolphins


As I have been to Cancun before I did many things such as visiting Coba ruins and swimming in caves! It is an amazing place to go to.
Here's Part 1 & Part 2

Hope you enjoyed seeing my holiday photos from last summer, I loved that I finally got to share them. This year I'm going to Dominican Republic! 

*All images were taken from my iPhone 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment