Sunday 19 October 2014

COVENT GARDEN, FIVE GUYS AND SOUTHBANK


When I went into Central London last week I knew I had to try the place a lot of people have been talking about and nearly everyone has tried.
From Leicester Square station I headed straight to Five Guys which is well known for there burgers and I see why. It is just a fast food place but the quality is much better and I defiantly enjoyed the cheeseburger I had. If I ever want a 'fast food' burger and chips I would defiantly choose to go to Five Guys again over other places such as McDonalds - which I don't normally go to anyway.
As I was in Covent Garden area I went to check the market stalls they had and I just love the area in general. All the stalls had unique things to sell from clothing to hand crafted items.



The weather seems to be on our side for the trip into Central London which was perfect to walk the streets of London from Leicester Square Station to Covent Garden I also walked passed Trafalgar Square.


Then to south bank.

Its a great walk seeing all these places in Central London - they are closer then you would think all within walking distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment