Saturday 18 October 2014

VIEWS OF LONDON


'It's closer than you think' -
I live in West London and with Central London being about 30 minuets away from me you would think I would go there more often - I wish!




'If you can't beat them, join them' -
I always find myself taking loads of pictures when I'm in central acting like the many tourists there and this trip was no exception, especially as I finally got to go on the London eye again. I've been on it before twice before but never really appreciated it more or taken photos of the beautiful view of London it has.


 

I love the fact that I live in London, there's always so much to do and the fact I've only seen a small bit of what this massive city has to offer makes it more interesting and intriguing for me to stay and discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment