Friday 14 August 2015

A MONTH IN PICTURES: JULY 2015

I had busy last month but it's good to be busy isn't it? Since the last day of college my summer holidays have been busy with exciting stuff, mainly travel.
 
Here's what I've been up to in the month of July:
 
To start off my 3 days at Wireless festival! Yes I was tired but I loved it - the best day was the first day I went, I am so glad I won a pair of tickets to the day. I blogged about it - read more about it here.
 
 
Then I had a busy week after showing my cousin around London. A new place I love is walking through Camden (which you can read more in my Exploring London blog post) to Primrose Hill where you can see a stunning view of the London skyline (blog post coming soon!)

 
Two days after I went on my summer holiday this year. 9 hours on a flight and I was in the Dominican Republic! On instagram I posted a few more pictures (@ rhee_rheaa).


A very relaxing place but mostly I love the cocoa and coffee beans the grow there! There my favourites things - all you need ;) - doing excursions is a great way to see places. I went to see the growing field and the capital city: Santo Domingo.

 
 
How has your summer been?
 

1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete