Sunday 16 August 2015

2: The Liebster Award

I'm so happy I got nominated for the Liebster Award again. Thank you to Sonam from fashtasticflare for nominating me.
 
Here's the 11 question I have been asked to answer:

1.What inspired you to start a blog?
I really wanted a place where I could share my my pictures. My interest in photography grew more and more and I was taking loads of pictures I was proud of and with no one to show, in particular of my holidays and travels.

2.When you were a child, what did you want to be when you were older?
Apparently many random, different things many little kids go through 'that stage'. I remember wanting to be an artist and that artistic side of me has stuck as it is what I'm taking/focusing on in my education.

3.If you could be a colour, what colour what you be and why?
That's a funny question, I wouldn't really know. Black as I wear black a lot but my favourite colour is purple (with a grey-ish tone to it)

4.What's your must have make up product?
Full coverage foundation for me is what I need for sure.

5.Who's your favourite YouTuber and why?
In my 'About Me Tag' post I shared my favourite was Sammi from BeautyCrush because she's also from London. (Read more in the post)

6.What was the last five apps you used?
On my iPhone: Photos, Safari, Nexflix, Twitter, Calendar

7.Who's your celebrity crush right now?
I don't really have crushes nor have I ever to be honest.

8. Last film you watched?
21 Jump Street was on the other night.

9.Last song you listened to?
You Know You Like It - DJ Snake/Aluna George

10.Who do you aspire to be like?
Anyone successful and who has a happy life

11.What is your proudest achievement?
Just getting through the day - education slow but steady. I loved that I pushed myself to start my blog.
 
For the bloggers who have been nominated this is what you have to do next:
Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
Post an image of the award and answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you asked
Link 5-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for them to answer
Notify the blogs via their social media sites
I nominate:
 
My 11 questions are:

1. When did you first start blogging?
2. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
3. Favourite Youtuber and why?
4. What country do you live in?
5. What do you like most from the country you live in?
6. Where have you always wanted to travel to?
7. What are your favourite posts to write about and why?
8. Summer or Winter?
9. What's your favourite thing to do on a 'day off'?
10. Birthday or Christmas?
11. Favourite TV show/film at the moment?


Hope you liked reading my answers which got to know me a bit more. Check out my last Liebster award post if you haven't already and please feel free to answer any of the question above yourself, I would love to hear your answers.
 
 




 

2 comments: