Tuesday 11 November 2014

COOKIE MONSTER


What's your favourite treat/dessert that you cannot resist? Mine? COOKIES!
I always find myself tempted whenever I see cookies, and occasionally do get one but manage somehow to restrain myself.

I saw an image on twitter of s'more cookies. OMG! My two favourites  marshmallows and cookies - I instantly thought 'I must have one' so....

I attempted to make one at home by putting a piece of chocolate and some marshmallows between cookie dough.




When it came out the oven I couldn't wait to try it!




I cut it in half to see what it was like inside. WOW! The chocolate melted out and you could see slightly the marshmallows inside which had melted also melted a little so it was all gooey inside.




With the added marshmallows in the centre it added something extra to the cookie and admittedly have made a lot of these since the first one I made (maybe one too many).

The melted chocolate and melted marshmallows were amazing I didn't know why I hadn't thought of this before!

Served when its slightly warm, its perfectly for a treat now and again.

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I'll definitely be giving these a try :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete