Tuesday 25 November 2014

EXPLORING LONDON: SHOREDITCH

I went to visit Shoreditch in East London as I haven't been to explore that side of London much. I heard loads of good thing to see near there including Box Park and Spitalfields market.


From Liverpool Street Tube Station I went to Spitalfields market, then went to Leon for lunch - a naturally fast food place which was so good! The Spitalfields market area is so nice with all its unique market stalls surrounded by a number a restaurants.

HAHA!
I then went to Box Park where I enjoyed a baked doughnut (yes baked, which tasted so much better) as well as other shops which I popped into.



I explored some of the street art in the area which was everywhere, it's makes the area so different and East London is better known for the street art there.





  

Hello :)









Then off to the famous Brick Lane to window shop.






Still so many parts of London to explore, this was my first time exploring East London, any places you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment