Saturday 13 December 2014

FOODIE TAKE II






I have been wanting to visit Mishkins for months now and finally went the other day. The food was so good I had to write a post about it quick.
The setting of the restaurant reminds me slightly of an American diner with the booths, they even have the stereotypical ketchup and mustard bottles. 


  


As soon as we went they we were seated (we had just beat the lunch rush) and our glasses were topped up with water - which is nice to have as many English restaurants you have to wait and pay for water. Our food didn't take long to come which was good because we were starving!
The food has a Jewish take on it so it's somewhere different to enjoy and I can say the food didn't disappoint with this restaurant in Covent Garden and can see why it's growing more popular. 


Here's the Reuben on Rye and Reuben Burger with a side order of onion rings and 'east end' chips.

I can say everything we ordered was amazing - cooked to perfection but especially the burger with the cheese (WOW!), have to say the best I've tasted!

Will be defiantly going back there! I recommend going if you are in the Covent Garden area and want to try something different. If you've been to Mishkins, what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment