Friday 27 February 2015

The Liebster Award


So I have been nominated for the Libester Award! I had never heard of this award before but then I read what it was.

 
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions
3. Nominate 11 small blogs who you believe deserve this awards and include their links
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer and notify those nominees via social media/blogs


Thank you very much to Kt Mortimer for nominating me, here are the questions:
 
1. What do you most admire about yourself?
This is a hard one for me, I guess some days I like something and other days something else.


2. What's a day in your life like?
Boring! I wish it was more exciting but if it is during the week I am just at college and if it is on the weekends I am just at home doing work.

3. What is your favourite quote?
- " When we have lost everything, including hope; life becomes a disgrace and death is a duty."
 
Hard to narrow down there are so many, there is one I will always remember as it was very fitting to me a few years ago but I'm liking any quote that motivates and is positive right now.

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I honestly have no idea, I'm at the age where people are constantly asking me but I don't know, 'm just doing what I enjoy right now - I'm thinking something creative, I love photography!

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you most like to visit?
If you follow me on social media you may know this. No hesitation - NEW YORK! I can go on and on about it....

6. What's your favourite drink?
I love coffee, tea and water - that's all I drink. An alcoholic drink I will be able to buy later this year :D
 
7. What is your most visited website or blog? Why?
It would be youtubers like beautycrush - I speak more of why in my ABOUT ME Tag post. She's relatable as we both live in London

8. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I don't know. Peace, stop racism, less deforestation.... there are many things this world is doing in a negative way.

9. What are three things you absolutely could not live without?
Food, money and a house to live.

10. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
I'm in need of a whole new wardrobe then a trip to New York would be perfect.

11. Describe yourself in three words.
Introverted, independent, creative.

I would like to nominate:
 
The questions I would like to ask are:
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
2. Favourite type of music?
3. What can't you wait for?
4. Favourite food?
5. What are your most favourite posts to write about?
6. What do you do in your spare time?
7. Where do you go when you sad/upset?
8. Tea or Coffee?
9. What was you favourite holiday you've been on?

10. Where have you always wanted to travel to?

11. Summer or Winter?
 
Hope you liked my answers and look forward to seeing other peoples!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me! I've done the questions before, but I would have loved to do yours too as you have some interesting questions! :)

    www.pretty-little-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me. I will do the tag right now so keep your eyes on my blog. I love the questions you came up with!

    www.lifeloveanxiety.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete