Friday 11 September 2015

PARIS 2013 PART 2: Views from Arc de Triomphe & Visiting the Louvre

The city of lights.
 
The second day of exploring this city I saw it from the top of the Arc de Triomphe. The stairs to reach the top took forever but it is worth it! 
















We took the same hop on and off bus which took us around the same path but took it to the end to get the chance to see what we didn't see the day before.





This included The Louvre, Nortre Dame and Love Lock bridge!







The museum is so big I didn't get time to look at all of it so I skip to the most famous painting - Mona Lisa.





Love Lock Bridge

Notre Dame
This is one of the cities I absolutely love being in and can't wait to visit again some day.

Have you ever visited Paris, what was your favourite part?

*All photos were done on my phone

1 comment: