Friday 2 January 2015

MAC PAINTERLY PAINT POT REVIEW


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here's to my first post of 2015!




 
 
 
 
A few weeks ago I Got MAC Painterly Paint Pot which is a flesh-toned colour. If you don't know what MAC Paint Pot is, it is a cream eye shadow, which sets to a matte finish.
 
I had been eyeing it up for ages now and finally decided to purchase one. Almost everyday since I've got it I have been using it; alone and with other powder eye shadows on top.
 

 
 
 
 
 
This product blends easily and covers veins with a thin layer. It has last me all day without a eyelid primer and great to use everyday for a neutral look, for my NC42-44 skin tone it adds that subtle neutral colour I was looking for.
 
I've notice a thin layered applied to my lid works great as a single colour. As a base for other eye shadows it works great too however too much of this cream eye shadow applied, it can get creased, settling into the your fine lines.
 
 
 
 

For the price I think it is worth it and I personally love using this product. Let me know what you think of this product if you have tried it out!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same here! I thought it was a great colour to start off with

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade, I want to try this!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its perfect neutral shade too start off with, I recommend!

      Delete